TONE UP PRIMER is the perfect first step towards SUPERFOOD GLOW. Enriched with 8 super-powered skin-loving ingredients that help minimize the appearance of pores, fine lines and wrinkles.
The lightweight satin-sheen formula creates an invisible skin perfecting finish. Worn alone or under makeup, no one will know you are wearing it, your skin will thank you later.
What is makeup primer and its purpose?
Makeup primers, also called face primers or foundation primers, are used under foundation to smooth and refine skin, fill pores, prevent wrinkles, even out imperfections, even out skin tone, absorb oil, and remove unwanted shine. Creates a smooth, even canvas for the rest of your makeup.
How do I apply face primer?
Apply a face primer after moisturizer on before foundation and concealer. Use your fingertips or a foundation brush. Start applying foundation in the middle of your face and work outwards to your hairline and down your neck neck in the same way you apply foundation
Can I use a face primer without foundation?
Absolutely! If you want less coverage, a face primer will smooth your skin for a refined, natural look. You can easily finish your makeup with loose setting powder over the makeup base.
- Black Sesame Oil helps prevent skin cell oxidation, appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Black Seaweed brightens and soothes skin
- Black Tea is a powerful antioxidant and fights free radicals
- Shiitake Mushroom boosts skin radiance
- Black Rice improves skin texture
- Korean Black Raspberry is loaded with Vitamin C & E and helps reduce inflammation
- Nettle calms skin and reduces redness
- Chia Seeds is rich in Omega 3 fatty acids and restores moisture