8 Benefits Of Turmeric
May 15, 2020
YENSA is based on a superfood lifestyle and Turmeric is just one of those powerful superfoods included in our SuperOrange Essence. This is an ingredient that has numerous benefits not only in skincare but also when consumed! Try our PUMPKIN TURMERIC 2-in-1 Radiance Polishing Mask to take advantage of all of these benefits. Read our list below to find out why Turmeric will always be an important part in our superfood ingredients.
- Gives You A Natural Glow: Turmeric contains tons of antioxidants that help rid your skin of impurities. Resulting in a kind of glow you might not have even known you had.
- Anti-inflammatory Properties: Perfect for redness, irritation, or breakouts as it has the ability to calm and soothe the skin.
- Healing Properties: Turmeric has been known to help the healing process eczema, psoriasis, acne scarring and so much more.
- Increases Immunity: Turmeric has anti-fungal and antibacterial properties which boost your immune system when consumed.
- Brightens Skin: Turmeric contains curcumin, which is known to decrease pigmentation, and in turn brightening the skin.
- Anti-Aging Properties: This ingredient helps to keep skin supple and promote skin’s elasticity which helps to prevent wrinkles.
- Dry Skin Savior: While it is great to brighten and detoxify, it also provides great moisture for your skin.
- Brightens Dark Circles: As mentioned above, Turmeric has brightening effects and dark circles are included.