35 Goals to Achieve Before Summer
April 14, 2021
Spring has officially sprung and so has daylight savings time! We don’t know about you, but these longer days of sunshine are serving us a serious boost of energy and motivation to get things done.
We invite you to do the same! Channel some of that progressive energy towards new goals that are sure to make your days more productive and bright. Not sure where to start? We’ve got you covered!
Here are a few ideas to help get you started on your springtime goal-setting journey:
- Drink 2.5 liters of water each day.
- Journal your thoughts every morning or night.
- Walk at least 30 minutes a day.
- Read a book at night instead of scrolling through social media before bed.
- Pick up healthier eating habits. If you don’t currently have a healthy eating routine, start small and work your way up. Incorporating a vegetable with each meal is a great way to start!
- Put $3-5 dollars in a jar each day to start a small savings.
- Start waking up at 8AM on weekends.
- Find the perfect mindfulness podcast for you.
- Go outside and sunbathe for around 15 minutes to feel recharged— don’t forget your SPF!
- Buy a planner and write down your goals for the week.
- Stop picking at your pimples (if applicable).
- Think of 3 things that you love about yourself each morning.
- Incorporate a quick stretch into your morning routine.
- Go watch the sunrise/sunset by yourself (or with a friend!).
- Order something new at your favorite coffee shop or lunch spot.
- Try to compliment someone at least once every day.
- If you don’t already, floss your teeth before bed.
- Clean out your closet and donate things that you no longer wear.
- Go through your phone and delete unwanted apps, photos, etc. to clear up space and feel refreshed.
- Take a cold shower in the morning. This will wake up your senses and have you feeling more alert throughout the day!
- Make a Spotify playlist filled with your favorite songs.
- Learn to cook a new recipe.
- Schedule a weekend brunch with your close friends (or reconnect with old ones!).
- Buy a houseplant and name it.
- Try to sit with yourself for at least 10 minutes a day and focus on your breath and how you’re feeling— this will help you stay present and keep a clear head!
- Go through your makeup/skincare and toss anything that’s expired.
- Develop a morning routine.
- Perfect your AM and PM skincare routine. Don't forget to read the ingredients lists and make sure that you're feeding your skin the good stuff!
- At the end of each day, write down at least 2-3 things that you're proud of yourself for accomplishing.
- Get dressed in the mornings even if you're staying or working from home—do it for you.
- Sit at a park and enjoy being alone in the middle of nature.
- Make self-care a daily thing. You deserve it.
- Pick up a new hobby. Hey, we heard rollerskating is pretty fun!
- Try to get at least 7-8 hours of sleep every night.
- Do some yoga! Your body will thank you later.
Listen YENSA muses, we’re going into spring and summer 2021 with nothing but good vibes and a healthy mindset! Don’t forget to drop your favorite daily goal or routine in the comments below. We’re all in this together!
YENSA Beauty 💋